DSC07618.JPG
ruins icon.png

Episcopal Mansion

The called Episcopical mansion is situated in the 100 m. western the Basilica of Saint Dimitrios.

 

It was discovered in the 1937..1939 and 1954 by G. Sotiriou, in 1972 they came into light from the P. Lazaridis other departments of the building.

 

It was two-storied and had important sculptural decor. It belongs in the after Roman times and it was maintained however and used until the 7th century a.C.